- Open Access Policy
- Review Process
- Submission Guidelines
- Format & Style Guidelines for Publication
- Copyright & Licensing Terms
- Plagiarism Policy
- Charges & Fees
- Digital Archiving
Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Georgia Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators is an open-access journal which means that all content is freely available without charge to the user or his/her institution. Users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles, or use them for any other lawful purpose, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author. This is in accordance with the BOAI definition of open access.
Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Georgia Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators is double-blind, peer-reviewed, and published once per year in conjunction with the GAMTE Annual Conference. Each year, submission is open to all presenters at the current year’s conference.
Upon submission, the editor of the current year’s Proceedings will assign your manuscript to a panel of blind reviewers who will evaluate the manuscript on the following criteria:
- Quality of Writing Style
- Quality of APA Issues
- Quality of Introduction
- Quality of Theoretical Framework and/or Literature Review
- Quality of Methods
- Quality of Report of Findings
- Quality of Conclusion
- Quality of Miscellaneous Issues
Reviewers will further provide relevant editorial feedback and recommendations. Based on reviewers’ feedback, the editor will either accept, provisionally accept, or reject the manuscript for publication. If your manuscript is accepted or provisionally accepted, the editor will work with you to prepare the final version of your work for publication. If you have questions or concerns about the editorial process for the Proceedings, please contact the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a great opportunity for presenters to have a manuscript version of their research published. This is a unique takeaway for this conference for the presenters, attendees and users of the digital open access publication.
All presenters at the current year’s GAMTE Annual Conference may submit a manuscript version of their presented research for consideration to be included in the Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Georgia Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators. Following acceptance of your conference proposal, you will be provided instructions and a deadline to submit your manuscript to the editor of the current year’s Proceedings.
Submit manuscripts according to the following guidelines. If you have questions or concerns about these guidelines, please contact the Editor at email@example.com:
- Manuscripts must be original, non-published material
- Manuscripts must follow the current APA edition formatting rules
- Manuscripts must be submitted as Word documents (.doc or .docx files)
- Include any tables, charts, figures, etc. in the text in the approximate place where they would appear.
- Any appendices should be included in the text of the submission and should not be included as separate documents.
Manuscripts accepted for publication should be re-formatted according to the following guidelines. If you have questions or concerns about these guidelines, please contact the Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Manuscripts should be submitted as Word documents (.doc or .docx files) with 1.5 inch margins on all sides.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font.
- All authors must disclose any conflicts of interest and/or any sources of funding related to the manuscript.
- Include a title page with abstract and two to four keywords.
- Do not include headers, footers, or pagination.
- Add in any references to the author(s) as needed. Remove blinded references (such as “Author 1”) and replace with names as appropriate.
- Ensure that all references are correct, current, and properly formatted.
All articles published in Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Georgia Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). Authors retain all copyrights without restrictions and agree to the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license for their work as a condition of publication.
End users' rights under the CC BY-NC-ND 4.0 license are outlined here. For all other purposes, permission must be obtained from the author.
Copyright and licensing terms for Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Georgia Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators are registered with Sherpa Romeo.
Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Georgia Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators may use Similarity Check, a multi-publisher initiative, to selectively screen article submissions for originality. Similarity Check uses the iThenticate software, which checks submissions against millions of published research papers (the Similarity Check database), documents on the web, and other relevant sources. These submitted papers are not retained in the Similarity Check system after they have been checked. Read more at Crossref's Similarity Check & Researchers page.
Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Georgia Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators levies no submission charges, or charges or fees for publication of accepted articles.
Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Georgia Association of Mathematics Teacher Educators is preserved using CLOCKSS, a leading preservation archive that guarantees persistent access to journal content for the very long term. Articles also receive Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) through Crossref to ensure they can always be found.