Presentation Title

Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way: Right?

Organization or Institution

Georgia Southern University

Location

Russell Union 2080

Presentation Year

2015

Start Date

3-10-2015 10:00 AM

End Date

3-10-2015 10:50 AM

Document Type

Workshop

Presentation Description

Lead, follow, or get out of the way. Let’s face it, most of us want to lead. And most of us want to learn more about leading, about leaders, about leadership. We read books, we watch videos, we attend training sessions—even entire conferences, all devoted to this valued leadership. And yet, management experts tell us that generally the leader’s impact on the total success of an organization is probably less than 20%. Followers are carrying the remaining 80% of the load." (Coley,T.) This presentation will educate you on what motivates your followers, identify your followership style and learn how to be inclusive of the members truly executing your vision as a leader.

Presentation Learning Objectives

Presenter will provide.

Creative Commons License

Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.

This document is currently not available here.

Share

COinS
 
Oct 3rd, 10:00 AM Oct 3rd, 10:50 AM

Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way: Right?

Russell Union 2080

Lead, follow, or get out of the way. Let’s face it, most of us want to lead. And most of us want to learn more about leading, about leaders, about leadership. We read books, we watch videos, we attend training sessions—even entire conferences, all devoted to this valued leadership. And yet, management experts tell us that generally the leader’s impact on the total success of an organization is probably less than 20%. Followers are carrying the remaining 80% of the load." (Coley,T.) This presentation will educate you on what motivates your followers, identify your followership style and learn how to be inclusive of the members truly executing your vision as a leader.