Full issue of the Georgia Southern University McNair Journal presented by the Ronald E. McNair Post-Baccalaureate Achievement Program at Georgia Southern University.
This issue features the 2017-2018 cohort of McNair Scholars.
- Health Promotion Through Self-Management Among College Students Olamide Adebayo; Anunay Bhattacharya, DrPH(c); Marian M. Tabi, PhD
- Boring Sponges “Inhibition on Easter Oysters” health Conditions and Growth in Reference to the Tidal Height Johanna Dieudonne; John Carroll, PhD
- Synthesis of 1,2,3-Triazole Amino Acid Derivatives for Structure Activity Relationship Investigations Arneshia T. Henderson; Raven Richardson; Brandon Sellers; Ria Ramoutar PhD.; Karelle Aiken PhD.
- Detection of Saccharides Using Boronic Acid Derivatives Taylor Mallett; Nicole Naclerio; Shainaz Landge, PhD
- The Hepatic Effects in Dams that Ingested 2-Aminoanthracene during Gestation Raven Ulieme A Surjania; Jessica Rasdall; Wilson Yau; Worlanyo Gato, PhD
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 License.
McNair Scholars Program, Georgia Southern University
"McNair Journal: The 2017-2018 Cohort,"
Georgia Southern University McNair Scholars Journal: Vol. 18
, Article 1.
Available at: https://digitalcommons.georgiasouthern.edu/mcnair-journal/vol18/iss1/1