Reviewers wanted! If you would like to review for the GPHA Conference, please email the conference GPHA Conference editor at email@example.com.
Submit an Abstract for 2023
- Click Submit Abstract.
- Create a Digital Commons Account.
- Fill in the submission form and click on Submit.
Submission requires a completed Conflict of Interest Form. (Most browsers download the form when you click the linked text. The link opens in a new browser tab in Chrome. Chrome users, click on the tab and then click refresh to download the form.)
Submit an Award Nomination for 2023
Nominations require a completed Nomination form.
Some of Georgia's most passionate public health advocates were recognized at the 2022 conference during both the Sellers-McCroan Lecture and Award Luncheon and the Awards Luncheon.
Click any link below to learn more about the award recipient. Congratulations to all of these public health champions!
- Sellers-McCroan Award: Dr. Mark Elam
- GPHA Legislator of the Year: Butch Parrish
- Fred Agel Governance Award: Dr. Ramona Jackson Jones
- GPHA President’s Special Recognition Award: Cathalene Teahan
- Administration Outstanding Service Award: Erica Shaw
- Applied Epidemiologist of the Year Award: Hope Dishman
- Stancliff Boone Communicable Disease Specialist Award: Cyrus Shirley
- Maggie Kline Nursing Award: Damaris Landaverde
- Lillian D. Wald Public Health Nursing Award: Joycelyn Warren
- Ruth B. Freeman Nursing Award for Population Health Practice: Elisha Curry
- Barfield Nursing Award: Anna “Ginny” Powell
- Georgia Dental Award of Merit: Debra Smith
- Jules S. Terry Memorial Award: Karen Ebey-Tessendorf
- Al Dohany Community Service Award: Sedessie Spivey
- Larry W. Miller Health Information Specialist of the Year Award: Zynith Robinson
- Environmental Health Specialist of the Year Award: Chris Hutcheson
- Environmental Health Innovations Award: Richard Craft
- J. Patrick O’Neal Safety and Health Preparedness Award: Catina Lumpkin
- 2022 GPHA Honorary Member: David Harvey