The 2017 GAMTE Annual Conference will be held Wednesday, October 18th, at the Rock Eagle 4-H Center.
To join the GAMTE listserv, please email Susanna Molitoris-Miller at email@example.com
Proposals for the 2017 GAMTE Annual Conference are now welcome. Please follow the instructions below to submit a proposal.
Student researchers are encouraged to apply! An award for Best Student Paper will be presented at the annual conference. All proposals submitted with a student as the lead author/presenter are eligible for the award. To be considered for the award, please note in the submission abstract that the lead author/presenter is a student.
1. Click Submit Proposal.
2. Create a Digital Commons Account.
3. Fill in the proposal form and click on Submit.
If a proposal is accepted for presentation at GAMTE, the presenters are invited to submit a manuscript for the annual Proceedings publication that will be hosted on this website. Proceedings manuscripts will be blind-reviewed by at least two GAMTE members prior to acceptance for publication. The guidelines for Proceedings manuscripts are as follows:
1. Manuscripts must be original, non-published material
2. Manuscripts must follow APA 6th edition formatting rules
3. Suggested length: 4-5 double-spaced pages
4. Submitted as a Word document (.doc or .docx) file
5. Due date: September 1st
Instructions on Submitting Conference Proceedings:
1. Click Submit Conference Proceedings or My Account.
2. Login to your account.
3. Click on your proposal title.
4. Select Revise presentation on the left-hand menu.
5. Upload your conference proceeding file and click Submit.
Why Submit Your Presentation? More exposure for your work! Presentations are searchable through Google, and you will receive reports showing how many people have downloaded your presentation. You can also apply a Creative Commons License to your presentation, which controls how people can use your presentation materials.
What can you upload? PowerPoint Slides, papers, handouts, video, audio, and any other documents you used during your presentation.
Need Help? Email for help on submitting proposals and presentations. If you have questions about the conference (ex. registration), please visit the Conference Homepage for further information including contact numbers and emails.