Download Full Text
Class Connect was a magazine published by the Georgia Southern University College of Liberal Arts an dSocial Sciences until the University reorganization and merger in 2017. The College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences was reorganized as the Colleges of Arts and Humanities and Behavioural and Social Sciences.
This issue of CLASS Connect is available on issuu.com.
The issue includes:
- From the Desk of CLASS Dean, Dr. Curtis Ricker
- New Eagle Lands at Howard Lumber
- English Honors Society Gives Back: Sigma Tau Delta Opens a Little Free Library at Local Coffee Shop
- Olivia Carr Edenfield Named Georgia Southern University Professor of the Year
- Office of Pre-Law Advising Plays Pivotal Role
- Q & A with Alum Dr. Lee Berger
- CIRT Host Irish Government Officials, Hands Out Inaugural Scholarship
- An Eagle Finds His Tune
- Hitting the Mark: Theatre and Performance Program Receives Full Membership in NAST
Arts and Humanities | Higher Education
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, "CLASS Connect" (2017). CLASS Connect. 2.