Download Full Text (783 KB)
Paul A. Rodell and Cathy Skidmore-Hess are Co-editors
Contributions published in this Special Report:
- The Russian Invasion of Ukraine: Economic Impacts on the Developing World - Philip Szmedra
- The War on Ukraine and Global Food Supply: Humanitarian & Structural Considerations - William Biebuyck
- A View of African Interests in the War on Ukraine: The Past and Future of the African Struggle for Non-alignment - Aran MacKinnon and Elaine MacKinnon
- The War in Ukraine and the Middle East - Jacek Lubecki
- Dorothea A.L. Hoffman-Martin, China's Balancing Act in Response to the War in Ukraine
- Kalyan Chatterjee, Russian Invasion of Ukraine – Indian Foreign Policy Turns Full Circle
- Paul A. Rodell, Southeast Asian Complexity and Ukraine
- Michael Bess, Historicizing and Contextualizing Mexico's Reaction to the Ukraine Crisis 67 Membership in Association of Global South Studies, Inc.
- Brian R. Parkinson, Waves Originating from Distant Shores: The Ripple Effects of the War in Ukraine on South American States
- Notes on Contributors
- About the Association of Global South Studies, Inc.
Association of Global South Studies
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who wishes to quote brief passages in connection with a review written for inclusion in a magazine or newspaper. Published in August 2022 by the Association of Global South Studies.
This publication not necessarily reflect the views of the members and executive board of the Association of Global South Studies.