Georgia Southern University, Newsroom, John Egan, Sports management, Educational leader, National Institute of Design, New Teacher Thrive and Survive Summit, Science on tap, Godspell
- A new playing field: former athlete turned educational leader inspires students to be campus, community leaders
- Georgia Southern working with National Institute of Design, Amazon India to create sustainable e-commerce packaging
- Georgia Southern 'New Teacher Thrive and Survive Summit' assists new teachers with classroom management
- Science on Tap brewing scientific conversations in Savannah, Statesboro
- 'Godspell' next up in Main Stage Series at Performing Arts Center
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Newsroom" (2020). Newsroom. 1806.