Georgia Southern University, Communications and Marketing, My News, Vice president, Finish Strong, Virtual Sales Competition, Team, Student Wellness, Health Promotion, Certificate program, Nonprofit management, Leadership workshop, Betty Foy Arts, 2020 Senior Exhibition, COVID-19, Online learning
- Georgia Southern’s new vice president for student affairs has firsthand experience with Eagle Nation
- Georgia Southern launches ‘Finish Strong’ campaign to ensure Eagle success
- Sales students in Parker College of Business compete virtually in global competition
- Georgia Southern business student finds team, career during time in Statesboro
- Georgia Southern combines two departments for enhanced student wellness
- Georgia Southern Division of Continuing Education, Department of Public and Nonprofit Studies to offer new certificate program
- BFA senior exhibition showcases online
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "My News" (2020). My News (2014-2020). 256.