Georgia Southern University, My News, Economic impact, Free shuttle, STEM award, INSIGHT Into Diversity, i2STEMe, Snake specialist, Lauren Wilson, Department of Biology, Ecuador, Psychology graduate students, Ecuador Professional Preparation Program, Information technology degree, Faculty and staff appreciation day, Women's soccer
- Georgia Southern's annual economic impact continues to grow, topping more than $1 billion
- Georgia Southern's free shuttle further connects Statesboro and Savannah campuses
- Georgia Southern's i2STEMe receives 2019 Inspiring Programs in STEM Award from INSIGHT Into Diversity
- Georgia Southern graduate student conducts research as snake specialist in Honduras
- Georgia Southern school psychology students work with special needs children in Ecuador, experience is life-changing
- Georgia Southern launches new online IT degree
- Women's Soccer celebrates Faculty and Staff Appreciation Day
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "My News" (2019). My News. 226.