Georgia Southern University, My news, Black history month, Erik Brooks, Day at the capitol, Brooks A. Keel, The Herty Advanced Materials Development Center, Army ROTC ranger challenge team, Sankofa African-American Museum on Wheels, TEDx Augusta, Fayth Parks, Eagle QuaRC, Football, Willie Fritz, Georgia Southern Magazine online, Google+ community
- Black History Month Speaker, Dr. F. Erik Brooks
- Herty AMDC Part of Winning Team Composites Manufacturing Institute
- Ranger Challenge Team Finishes Fourth in National Contest
- Sankofa AfricanAmerican Museum on Wheels
- University Professor Makes Connections in TEDx Augusta Talk
- Eagle QuaRC to Host Spring Speaker Series
- Football Signing Day Event Set for Feb. 4
- Georgia Southern Magazine Online
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "My News" (2015). My News. 21.