Georgia Southern University, Communications and Marketing, Women in Technology Scholarships, WIT, FORAM Sustainable Aquaponics Research Center, Eagle Dining Services, Farm-to-table, OCEARCH, Sharks, Stingrays, Department of Biology, Southeast Emmy Awards, College of Arts and Humanities, Phi Eta Sigma, Scholarships
- Three Georgia Southern information technology students awarded Women in Technology scholarships
- Unique farm-to-table program rolls out on Georgia Southern's Armstrong Campus
- Georgia Southern professor focused on shark, stingray research
- Two Georgia Southern communication arts alumni win at the Southeast Emmy Awards
- Four Georgia Southern Phi Eta Sigma members win scholarships
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "My News" (2018). My News (2014-2020). 179.