Georgia Southern University, MyNews, My News, Savoring a memory: Childhood experiences inspire alumnus to create potato chip flavor, Greg Pope ('05), Entrepreneur in Charlotte, North Carolina, "Do Us a Favor" Contest, Flavored potato chip - Fried Green Tomato, Georgia Southern to host NASA Astronaut Col. Frederick Gregory as 2017 Fries Distinguished Lectureship series Speaker, the First African American man to pilot and command a space mission, Deputy administrator of NASA, Nessmith-Lane Conference Center Assembly hall, Georgia Southern College of Business hosts Professional Development Day, Georgia Southern University Biologists quantify campus biodiversity, Georgia Southern marks 50th anniversary of the Betty Foy Sanders Georgia Artists Collection, Center for Art & Theatre
- Savoring a memory: Childhood experiences inspire alumnus to create potato chip flavor
- Georgia Southern to host NASA Astronaut Col. Frederick Gregory as 2017 Fries Distinguished Lectureship Series speaker
- Georgia Southern College of Business hosts Professional Development Day
- Georgia Southern University biologists quantify campus biodiversity
- Georgia Southern marks 50th Anniversary of the Betty Foy Sanders Georgia Artists Collection
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "My News" (2017). My News. 142.