After testing and using multiple assessment surveys and tools over time to evaluate student learning after and satisfaction with library instruction, workshop attendees discussed lessons learned by an academic librarian attempting to develop a more effective culture of assessment for library instruction. The following was addressed:
- various surveys and tools used/tested
- why certain surveys and tools were selected for use and not others
- why certain surveys and tools worked better than others
- what were the lessons learned
- what assessment surveys and tools are being used after the lessons learned
Shepherd, Sonya S..
"Lessons Learned While Developing an Effective Culture of Assessment for Library Instruction."
Library Faculty Presentations.
S.S. Lessons Learned ENG 1102 Excercise.doc (65 kB)
S.S. Lessons Learned Faculty Feedback.pdf (77 kB)
S.S. Lessons Learned Intro and Tools.docx (18 kB)
S.S. Lessons Learned Old Form.rtf (101 kB)
S.S. Lessons Learned Resources.docx (15 kB)
S.S. Lessons Learned Self Evaluation.pdf (25 kB)
S.S. Lessons Learned Student Outcomes.pdf (65 kB)