- Our College
- Magic to be Feature Of Lyceum Number
- Judge Park is Chapel Speaker
- Golf Links to Be Officially Opened
- Twenty Students On Frosh Council
- George-Anne Staff Have Dance Tomorrow Night
- Poet's Corner
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Sophs!
- Campus Etiquette for 1934
- Sports Review For Last Season
- Teachers' Five Win Cage Series
- Profs Lose Their First Game to M.G.C.
- Alumni News
- The Snooper
- Athletic Council Begins New Year
- Oglethorpe's Present Savannah Musicians
- Miss Trussell is Given Honor
- T.C. Basketeers Play Augusta Y
Georgia Southern University
South Georgia Teachers College, Georgia Southern University, The George-Anne, Newspaper, Student Media, Magician Birch, Mabel Sperry, Zulieme Lane, Jazz Orchestra, Orville Park, Freshman Commission, Statesboro Golf Club, Norman Park, Brewton-Parker Institute, Malvina Trussell, Sigma Delta Epsilon, Cornell University
For all questions related to copyright and reuse of these materials, contact the Student Media Office, Georgia Southern University, Post Office Box 8067, Statesboro, GA 30460. E-mail: email@example.com
"The George-Anne" (1934). The George-Anne. 103.