Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, face coverings, football, Zoom, CARES
- The university has a new tool for reporting COVID-19 Exposure and Health Alerts
- Face covering mandates are in effect in our communities
- Game on! Athletics announces seating capacity and other adjustments for Eagle Football
- Protect the privacy and security of your Zoom meetings
- The CARES Center is available to help!
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 5.