Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, Moderna Vaccine, MAC, RAC, FDA, Employee Engagement Survey, Executive Order, Non-Closure Emergency Leave, Climate Survey
1. Opportunities for COVID vaccines on our campuses this week -- PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND IN ITS ENTIRETY
2. COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective
3. Employee Engagement Survey results discussion now available online
4. Faculty and staff can use ‘Non-Closure Emergency Leave’ to receive the COVID-19 vaccine
5. Inclusive Excellence Climate Survey results presentations now available online
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 35.