Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Department of Public Health (DPH), CARES Center, Eagles Athletics, Fall 2020 Commencement
- 1. Georgia Southern has updated its quarantine guidance
- 2. CDC offers guidance to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 during the holiday season
- 3. CARES Center will be available during the break
- 4. Keep up with Eagle athletics
- 5. Fall 2020 commencement ceremonies continue this week
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 23.