Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, Return to Campus Plan, University System of Georgia (USG), Ethics Awareness, Inclusive Excellence, TaJuan Wilson, Shay Little, Maura C. Copeland, COVID-19, Inclusive Excellence Campus Climate Survey, KEPRO, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), public health
- This week is Ethics Awareness Week at Georgia Southern and across the University System of Georgia
- Don’t miss the Ethics Roundtable Discussion today at 10 a.m.
- Complete your Inclusive Excellence Campus Climate Survey
- Help is available if you need it
- It's still important to Do Right with public health guidance
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 17.