Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, face coverings, COVID-19, in-person class
- As of July 15, face coverings (masks) are required inside campus buildings.
- How to care for your cloth face covering.
- Phase 2 of the Initial Return to Campus Plan is now extended through July 31.
- We are still on track to offer classes in-person this fall.
- The university is working on a centralized structure for COVID-19 reporting and assistance.
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 11.