Policy (open access)
The purpose of the Marketing and Communications approval process
- To elevate the University image by projecting consistent, quality messages and materials to our prospective students, parents, community, alumni and other audiences.
- Maximize the effectiveness of materials with consistent use of our brand attributes across audiences and platforms.
- To be fiscally responsible with advertising funds by ensuring that they are used in the most effective and efficient way.
- Ensure that the University is not sending out conflicting messages.
- Ensure that the University is adhering to copyright and trademark laws and best practices.
- Ensure that we are utilizing our media resources effectively and reaching the broadest audiences with University news.
- Ensure that the University is represented properly and effectively in the social media environment.
Associate Vice President for Marketing & Communications
Associate Vice President for Strategic Communications and Marketing
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
"Marketing and Communications Approvals Policy" (2015). External Affairs. 1.