Contribution to Book
The Handbook of Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice
This handbook is an up-to-date examination of advances in the fields of juvenile delinquency and juvenile justice that includes interdisciplinary perspectives from leading scholars and practitioners.
- Examines advances in the fields of juvenile delinquency and juvenile justice with interdisciplinary perspectives from leading scholars and practitioners
- Provides a current state of both fields, while also assessing where they have been and defining where they should go in years to come
- Addresses developments in theory, research, and policy, as well as cultural changes and legal shifts
- Contains summaries of juvenile justice trends from around the world, including the US, the Netherlands, Brazil, Russia, India, South Africa, and China
- Covers central issues in the scholarly literature, such as social learning theories, opportunity theories, criminal processing, labeling and deterrence, gangs and crime, community-based sanctions and reentry, victimization, and fear of crime
Gould, Laurie A., Brenda Blackwell.
The Handbook of Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Justice, Marvin Krohn and Jodi Lane (Ed.) Hoboken: Wiley-Blackwell.
source: http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-1118513177.html isbn: 9781118513170