Georgia Southern’s New Health Professions Academic Building
- Georgia Southern has a new state-of-the-art learning facility on the Armstrong Campus in Savannah.
- The new, 63,000-square-foot Health Professions Academic Building houses a simulation suite, nursing skills and assessment labs, communications sciences and disorders labs, cardiovascular intervention sciences labs, medical laboratory sciences, radiation therapy, nuclear medicine, sonography and a variety of hands-on, team-oriented learning spaces.
- The facility includes the St. Joseph’s/Candler Nursing Suite featuring advanced technologies and the Memorial Health Active Learning Studio, a signature instructional space with large expanses of glass and a sweeping ceiling.
- Georgia Southern boasts the largest undergraduate health sciences college in Georgia, and accounts for almost one-fifth of all undergraduate health care graduates in the state.
- To learn more about the Waters College of Health Professions and the health care degrees and programs we offer, check out: GeorgiaSouthern.edu/chp
Georgia Southern University, "Georgia Southern’s New Health Professions Academic Building" (2019). University Videos. 361.