Georgia Southern’s New Health Professions Academic Building
GS in Focus Videos
- Georgia Southern has a new state-of-the-art learning facility on the Armstrong Campus in Savannah.
- The new, 63,000-square-foot Health Professions Academic Building houses a simulation suite, nursing skills and assessment labs, communications sciences and disorders labs, cardiovascular intervention sciences labs, medical laboratory sciences, radiation therapy, nuclear medicine, sonography and a variety of hands-on, team-oriented learning spaces.
- The facility includes the St. Joseph’s/Candler Nursing Suite featuring advanced technologies and the Memorial Health Active Learning Studio, a signature instructional space with large expanses of glass and a sweeping ceiling.
- Georgia Southern boasts the largest undergraduate health sciences college in Georgia, and accounts for almost one-fifth of all undergraduate health care graduates in the state.
- To learn more about the Waters College of Health Professions and the health care degrees and programs we offer, check out: GeorgiaSouthern.edu/chp
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Georgia Southern’s New Health Professions Academic Building" (2019). University Videos. 361.