College of Education- ISRC- Tech Tuesday Tutorial Videos
8 minutes 54 seconds
We delve into just the basics on using Variables in your Choose Your Own Adventure stories!
• Wakelet on CYOA and Twine: https://wke.lt/w/s/Wfs6E5
• Previous Video on Slides & PowerPoint for non-linear writing: https://youtu.be/g1L7AK16kgQ
• Twine Variables (wiki): https://twinery.org/wiki/variable
• Using Twine Variables (for Beginners): https://damonwakes.wordpress.com/2018...
• Variables, Conditionals, and Programming in Twine 2.1 (SugarCube 2): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvEdL...
▶️ FOLLOW US
• GSU IRC: https://coe.georgiasouthern.edu/irc/
• FD RESA: https://www.fdresa.org
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/GeoSouthernIRC
Music Courtesy of Ronald Jenkees:
• Website: https://www.ronaldjenkees.com/mp3-store
• YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/ronaldje...
College of Education
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Tech Tuesday #90 - Twine - Part 2: Basics on Variables" (2019). University Videos. 1871.