The George-Anne Studio- Russell Union Show Videos
8 minutes 32 seconds
Avocado Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
Cook time: 15 minsTotal time: 15 mins
Quick and easy! For no-fail results, make 12-24 hours in advance.
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and sliced
- ¾ cup agave nectar (I used the amber variety)
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup + generous pinch of cocoa powder (more to taste)
- ¼ cup peanut butter pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until velvety smooth.
- Refrigerate for 12-24 hours. Serve topped with banana slices and halved peanut butter cups to really wow ‘em!
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, Student Media, "The RU Show: Old Friends Not Forgotten" (2020). University Videos. 1483.