- Message from the Dean
- Alumni Spotlight – Marco Osorio
- Practice Makes Perfect: Fraud & Forensic Accounting Students Conduct Mock Interviews
- Senior VP for the American Cancer Society Speaks to Intro to Business Classes
- MBA Association Packs Boxes at the Second Harvest Food Bank in Savannah
- Savannah MBA Association: Business Talk with Lori Collins, Owner of Savannah Coffee Roasters
- Kim Hartsock Speaks to Intermediate Accounting Class
- Eagle Sales Showcase Training Workshop
- Another Successful Eagle Expo Career Fair
- From the Classroom to the Community
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Southern – Homecoming
- Save the Date for Tailgates
- Eagle Executive Exchange Season is Here!
- Become a Member of the Eagle Executive Society
- Keep In Touch
- Mentor Our Students
- Atlanta Eagle Executive Exchange
- Finance Association Helps with Homes for Heroes
- BIG Pitch Competition’s Inaugural Winner
- 2nd BIG Café a Success
- Golden Anniversary Accounting Lecture Series Features Tax Policy Advisor
- Employment Law & Legislative Compliance
- Welcome Lunch for New Students
- Taking Care of Business – Dean’s Advisory Board & Young Alumni Board
- Registration is Now Open for Eagles on Wall Street 2016!
- A ‘Hotbed’ of Talent
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Taking Flight – October 2015 Edition" (2015). Taking Flight (College of Business). 21.