Georgia Southern University, Newsroom Archives, LiveSafe app, University Police, Campus safety, Office of Public Safety, Laura McCullough, SafeWalk, 2016 Faculty Exhibition, Center for Art and Theatre, Betty Foy Sanders Department of Art, Artist Talk, Sarah Bielski, Kelly Boehmer, Jessica Burke, Robert Farber, Scott Foxx, Elsie Hill, Jessica Hines, Jason Hoelscher, CLASS, Immigration detention, Human rights defenders, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Department of Political Science and International Studies, Michael Flynn, Immigration Detention Systems: A Global View, Global Detention Project, Inmaculada Barcia, Human Rights Defenders and the UN System, Renewable energy, National Science Foundation, high-need rural Georgia, Research, Valentin Soloiu, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Electrical Engineering, Rocio Alba-Flores, Research for Teachers in Engineering and Computer Science, STEM, Engaging Educators in Renewable Energy, Faculty, Staff, Jaimie Hebert, State of the University, Award for Excellence in Instruction, Meca R. Williams-Johnson, Jessica N. Orvis, Award in Excellence in Research/Creative Scholarly Activity, Derek G. Larson, Gulzar H. Shah, Award for Excellence in Service, Christina Lemon, Luther T. Denton III
- Campus safety at Georgia Southern is within closer reach with LiveSafe app
- '2016 Faculty Exhibition' Opens at Center for Art & Theatre
- Lecture on immigration detention and human rights defenders on Aug. 18
- Georgia Southern brings renewable energy research to schools in high-need rural Georgia
- Georgia Southern faculty, staff gear up for fall semester
Georgia Southern University, "Newsroom" (2016). Newsroom. 597.