Georgia Southern University, Newsroom Archives, Biology, American Entomologist Magazine, James H. Oliver Jr., Marlin E. Rice, Lyme Disease, Annual Southern Conference on Children, Department of Continuing Education, Including All Children, Flatbed Picture Planes, Center for Art and Theatre, Contemporary Gallery, Alicia LaChance, Laura Mosquera, Amy Schissel, Public Safety, K9 officer, Chad Murray, Chris Doyle, Deimos, Laura McCullough, Joseph Telfair, Department of Community Health and Health Policy and Management, President-elect, American Public Health Association, Jiann-Ping Hsu College of Public Health, Service Corp of Retired Executives, Veteran's Business Outreach Center
- Biology professor feaured in American Entomologist Magazine
- Annual Southern Conference on Children arrives in January
- Flatbed Picture Planes opens at the Center for Art and Theatre
- Public Safety welcomes two new officers, first K9 Officer
- Telfair named APHA President-Elect
- Service Corp of Retired Executives chapter opens in Statesboro
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Newsroom" (2017). Newsroom. 550.