Georgia Southern University, Newsroom Archives, St Patrick's Day, Freedom, Gus, Irish, Center for Irish Research and Teaching, Southern Regional Orientation Workshop, National Association of Orientation, Transition and Retention in Higher Education, National Model African Union Conference, Dylan John, Christian Nwankwo, Isha Williams, Jasmyn Bush, Sydney Stephenson; seated: Amina Moran, Etinosa Oghogho, Dr.Cathy Skidmore-Hess, Dr.Saba Jallow, Shaneka Spikes, Warren Terry, Jasmine Small, African American Studies, Center for Africana Studies, Great Minds Lecture Series, Plantation Dreams, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Solar walk, Betty Foy Sander Department of Arts, Solar System Walk, STEM, George-Anne, Georgia College Press Association
- University to participate in annual Savannah St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Georgia Southern hosts regional conference, local non-profit and economy benefit
- Student earn awards in National Model African Union Conference
- Great Minds Lecture Series Continues with 'Plantation Dreams'
- Solar walk presents a world of learning opportunities
- The George-Anne Receives awards at Georgia College Press Association Conference
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Newsroom" (2017). Newsroom. 522.