Georgia Southern University, Newsroom Archives, Great Minds Lecture Series, Dan Pioske, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Remnant Trust, Health, National Nutrition Month, Eagle Dining Services, College of Education, Department of Leadership, Marla Jaksch, Solar Suitcase Project, STEM, Institute for Interdisciplinary STEM Education, 2017 MATE International ROV Competition, Ryan Burnsed, Antonio Casas, Debora Ciplue, Anthony Cook, Alex Hamm, Blair Hanna, Kurt Jagstadt, Hyejin Kang, Sooji Kim, Anthony Morris, Alexi Parker, Nadia Sampson, Rashad Smith, Christopher Sullivan, Dustin Taylor, Stephanie Triplett, Brandon Ward, Brenton Wilcher, Gown to Town, Visual Art Mapping in the 'Boro, Center for Fine Arts, Averitt Center for the Arts, Roxie Remley Center for Fine Arts, Betty Foy Sanders Department for Art, Zachary McVey, DeMyron Kendall, Robin Lane, Jenny Callahan, Denson McLain, Stefani Waters, Jasmyne Johnson, Rian Mobley-Luke, Peyton Snell, TJ Thomas, Film festival, Ogeechee International History Film Festival, Emma Kelly Theater, Edgar Allen Poe: Buried Alive, Phi Theta Kappa 2017 Transfer Honor Roll, Masters of Accounting, Online, WebMAcc, Heidi Viterbo, The Heidi Becca, Small Boutique Fashion Week, Studio 450
- Great Minds Lecture Series Continues mARCH 23: Dan Pioske, Ph.D., to speak
- Get Fit for the Health of it Festival March 24
- COE to host Scholar Coffee Chat with Marla Jaksch March 24
- Engineering Students build ROV Props for international competition
- Students artists Storymap Statesboro in 'Gown to Town' Multimedia exhibit
- Georgia Southern hosts first and only history film festival of its kind in the US
- Georgia Southern receives award for excellence in transfer Student practices
- Online Masters of Accounting program ranked No. 13 by Masters in Accounting
- CHHS Student takes fashion designs from Classroom to runway
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Newsroom" (2017). Newsroom. 487.