Georgia Southern University, My news, Sahara, Arabic, Youssef Salhi, Danda Rawat, NSF CAREER award, G. Denise Carroll, 2016 Governor’s Teaching Fellow, Wayne Williams, Construction, Beth Jenkins, Melanoma Foundation of New England, Faculty spotlight, Jonathan Hilpert, City Campus, Safety week, GSInfo community
- Georgia Southern students study in the Sahara
- Rawat wins prestigious NSF CAREER award
- Carroll selected as a 2016 Governor’s Teaching Fellow
- Never too late to accomplish a goal
- Lot 21 construction is underway
- Georgia Southern student receives scholarship for work with Your Skin Is In college ambassador program
- Faculty Spotlight: Jonathan Hilpert, Ph.D.
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
"My News" (2016). My News. 84.