Georgia Southern University, Jaimie Hebert, Georgia Southern President, American Marketing Association Conference, GATA Sales Team, American Marketing Association's 38th Annual International Collegiate Conference, TerraCycle, Tom Szaky, 2016 Sustainability Seminar & Entrepreneur Lecture Series, D.I.F. Conference, 'Embrace the Elephant', Diversity, Inclusion & Fairness Conference, Justin Jones-Fosu, Chris Linderm, Open House, College of Education, Innovation Studio, Tailgating CookOff
- Jaimie Hebert, Ph.D., named finalist for Georgia Southern President
- Georgia Southern students win at American Marketing Association Conference
- Sustainability Lecture features TerraCycle cofounder, CEO
- D.I.F. Conference seeks to 'Embrace the Elephant'
- Open House on April 14
- Third annual Tailgating CookOff set for April 16
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
"My News" (2016). My News. 76.