Georgia Southern University, Communications and Marketing, Jaimie Hebert, Georgia Southern President, American Marketing Association Conference, GATA Sales Team, American Marketing Association's 38th Annual International Collegiate Conference, TerraCycle, Tom Szaky, 2016 Sustainability Seminar & Entrepreneur Lecture Series, D.I.F. Conference, 'Embrace the Elephant', Diversity, Inclusion & Fairness Conference, Justin Jones-Fosu, Chris Linderm, Open House, College of Education, Innovation Studio, Tailgating CookOff
- Jaimie Hebert, Ph.D., named finalist for Georgia Southern President
- Georgia Southern students win at American Marketing Association Conference
- Sustainability Lecture features TerraCycle cofounder, CEO
- D.I.F. Conference seeks to 'Embrace the Elephant'
- Open House on April 14
- Third annual Tailgating CookOff set for April 16
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
"My News" (2016). My News (2014-2020). 76.