Georgia Southern University, Office of Marketing & Communications, Twelfth Night, Theatre & Performance, Gage Crook, Leap Year, James Farmer, Averitt Center, Cassie Beasley, My Guardian Angel, Dal Cannady, Heroes Walk for the American Red Cross, American Red Cross
- Alumnus directs performance of Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night"
- How Georgia Southern has grown since last Leap Year
- Author and designer James Farmer visits Averitt Center
- Alumna returns to read from her bestselling book
- 'My Guardian Angel' team advances to Savannah
- Alumnus walks southeast Georgia for American Red Cross disaster relief
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
"My News" (2016). My News. 71.