Georgia Southern University, Communications and Marketing, My News, Nathan Kistler, Parker College of Business, Britton McKay, Lisa Abbott, Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival (KCACTF), COVID-19, Benjamin Mitchell, Jenna Morogiello, Ensure our Eagles Finish Strong
- #EaglesDoRight when we cover our beaks
- Graduate compelled to mentor, redirects studies to coach, teach
- Parker College of Business appoints new associate dean of students and external affairs
- Theatre professor appointed regional chair of Kennedy Center American College Theater Festival
- Finding his vocation: Education graduate works with special needs students
- Alumna finds home in campus recreation, publishes research
- Ensure our Eagles Finish Strong campaign raises more than $290K for students, student-athletes
- On-Campus News
- In the Media
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "MyNews" (2020). My News (2014-2020). 260.