Georgia Southern University, Communications and Marketing, My News, Return to Campus, Virtual town hall, President, Zoom, Office of Inclusive Excellence, Virtual community listening sessions, George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery, Chief diversity officer, Coronavirus, University system of Georgia, Q1 2020 Economic monitor, Pandemic, Indicators, Alumna, Reading, Hardships, Army soldier, Doctor of Physical therapy, League of exceptional bowlers, Next generation of Campus Rec writing contest, Anthropology, Civil War battlefields, Archaeology, Seniors show, Synergy of Seven
- President Marrero to host virtual town hall on June 8
- Office of Inclusive Excellence to host virtual community listening sessions beginning June 9
- How you can help fight the coronavirus
- Georgia Southern's Q1 2020 Economic Monitor: Pandemic slams regional economy, outlook remains murky
- Georgia Southern alumna fulfills lifelong dream, helps children struggling to read
- Personal hardships drive graduate to earn degree, advocate for others
- Georgia Southern doctor of physical therapy students awarded scholarships for volunteer work
- Georgia Southern student wins Next Generation of Campus Rec writing contest
- Preserving history: Georgia Southern anthropology faculty, students to investigate Civil War battlefields
- Armstrong Campus seniors show their work in online gallery show
- Take time for you and your well-being
- On-Campus News
- In the Media
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "My News" (2020). My News (2014-2020). 257.