Georgia Southern University, Communications and Marketing, My News, Student success, Five-year plan, Robins Air Force Base, Laura Harris, Commencement, Enrollment numbers, USG, Ethics Awareness Week, Volunteer, Health screenings, Savannah, Office of Multicultural Affairs, Gullah Geechee Heritage Celebration, Fashion Merchandising and Apparel Design program, Fashion Schools, Mackenzie Miller, Volleyball
- Student success at the heart of Georgia Southern five-year plan
- Georgia Southern, Robins Air Force Base sign agreement supporting student success
- Journalist, Georgia Southern alumna Laura Harris to speak at Fall 2019 commencement ceremonies
- Fall 2019 enrollment numbers finalized for Georgia Southern, University System of Georgia
- Georgia Southern, USG highlight ethical culture through Ethics Awareness Week
- Georgia Southern students volunteer, provide health screenings to Savannah community
- Office of Multicultural Arrairs presents 2nd Annual Gullah Geechee Heritage Celebration
- Georgia SOuthern Fashion Merchandising and Apparel Design program ranked 8th in the south by Fashion Schools
- Volleyball rivalry match begins the week, closing with an Eagle weekend
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "My News" (2019). My News (2014-2020). 236.