Georgia Southern University, My News, Annual Security and Fire Safety Report, Fall minimester, GreenFest, Master of Public Health program, Center for Sustainability, Department of Foreign languages, Mesa de Conversacion, Moveable Feast, Lecture series, Savannah, Hunger and homelessness, Armstrong, Statesboro
- Georgia Southern University's Office of Public Safety releases 2019 Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
- Georgia Southern's Fall Minimester starts Oct. 14
- Center for Sustainability to host seventh annual GreenFest in downtown Statesboro on Oct. 5
- Georgia Southern's Master of Public Health program ranked No. 1 in nation
- Georgia Southern refocuses university sustainability efforts
- Department of Foreign Languages to host Mesa de Conversacion
- Georgia Southern hosts 2019-20 Moveable Feast lecture series in Savannah
- National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week will take place Nov. 18
- Eagles to host home events on Armstrong and Statesboro Campus
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "My News" (2019). My News. 230.