Georgia Southern University, MyNews, Board of Regents, 2019 annual MLK Celebration speaker, Faculty Spotlight, "R2", Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education, Health Professions Academic Building, Waters College of Health Professions, Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society, 16th annual South East Coastal Conference on Languages & Literatures
- Board of Regents of USG announces finalist for next president of Georgia Southern
- Noted journalist and author Roland S. Martin named 2019 annual MLK Celebration speaker
- Faculty Spotlight: Michael Toma
- Georgia Southern research focus prompts R2 Carnegie designation
- Georgia Southern opens new Health Professions Academic Building, home to Waters College of Health Professions
- Phi Eta Sigma National Honor Society chapter earns highest honor at national conference
- Georgia Southern to host 16th annual South East Coastal Conference on Languages & Literatures
- Follow Georgia Southern on Snapchat!
- On-Campus News
- In the Media
Georgia Southern University, "MyNews" (2019). My News. 201.