Georgia Southern University, Communications and Marketing, Jaimie Hebert, Watermelon cutting, CEIT, College of Engineering and Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Middle school, Junior Investigators' Summer Experience, Future Eagles, Division of Continuing Education, STEM, Museum, Artifacts, Facebook, Grant, Nurse practitioners, Underserved communities, Advanced Nursing Education Workforce, COE, College of Education, Doctoral graduates, Alumni
- CEIT receives NSA/NSF grant to teach middle school students cybersecurity
- Future Eagles build bright futures in the Division of Continuing Education
- Museum to unveil artifacts on Facebook Live Tuesday
- Georgia Southern receives $1.3 million grant to bring nurse practitioners to Georgia’s underserved communities
- COE to host first doctoral graduate alumni reunion July 15
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
"My News" (2017). My News (2014-2020). 122.