Georgia Southern University, Office of Marketing and Communications, Communicator Awards, Ascension, President's Box Invitation, Commemorative marker, African-American, College of Education, Hollie Sisk, Bulloch County Schools, Google for Education, Student Government Association, SGA, Dylan John, Atlanta Braves, Milwaukee Brewers, Zach S. Henderson Library, Farm-To-Table Dinner
- Office of Marketing and Communications wins Communicator awards
- Georgia Southern recognizes University integration with commemorative marker
- COE alumna uses Google to connect students, teachers globally
- SGA president named as a finalist in national student body awards
- University Day with the Atlanta Braves
- Zach S. Henderson Library to host annual Farm-To-Table Dinner June 8
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "My News" (2017). My News. 119.