Georgia Southern University, Communications and Marketing, Office of Marketing and Communications, Communicator Awards, Ascension, President's Box Invitation, Commemorative marker, African-American, College of Education, Hollie Sisk, Bulloch County Schools, Google for Education, Student Government Association, SGA, Dylan John, Atlanta Braves, Milwaukee Brewers, Zach S. Henderson Library, Farm-To-Table Dinner
- Office of Marketing and Communications wins Communicator awards
- Georgia Southern recognizes University integration with commemorative marker
- COE alumna uses Google to connect students, teachers globally
- SGA president named as a finalist in national student body awards
- University Day with the Atlanta Braves
- Zach S. Henderson Library to host annual Farm-To-Table Dinner June 8
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
"My News" (2017). My News (2014-2020). 119.