Differential Equations with Maple V
Download Full Text
Georgia Southern faculty members Martha L. Abell, James P. Braselton, and John A. Rafter co-authored Differential Equations with Maple V, Second Edition.
This book is an indespensable tool for anyone using Maple V in computing ordinary and partial differential equations.
* Updated to be completely compatible with Maple V, Release 5
* Complete coverage of constructing and numerically computing ordinary and partial differential equations using Maple V
* New applications from engineering, physics, and biology
* Presentation of Maple V with respect to popular applications of mathematics
* Step-by-step instructions for all Maple V implementations
* Includes CD-ROM with all Maple V example code from book
ISBN for this edition (13-digit)