- Straw Election Shows Democrats Victorious
- "Day The World Stood Still"
- Ike and Nixon's "Bill of Sale"
- Hooley-Broucek Recital Is Set For November
- Testing Program is Adopted To Screen Future Freshmen
- Original Sketch Presented Mon.
- "Next Year Is Here...
- Hyde and Seek
- Philosophy of a Union...
- More Praise, Less Criticism
- Sportsmanship Is Necessary To Preserve Campus Harmony
- Dr. Helen Deal Back To Do Further Study
- Inquiring Reporter
- McCroan Guest At First Meeting Of Science Club
- Kentucky Supplies Teachers As Well As Students for G.T.C.
- G.T.C. Students Take Med Tests
- Morgan Elected
- Grades Based On Performance Now Instituted
- Business Class To Present Skit At G.E.A. Meet
- Art News
- Rogers' Class Made Shrimp "Drag" for Lunch
- "Black Stallions" Victorious Over Both "Rams" and "Flyers"
- I.M. Standings
- Football Roundup
- Vet's Corner
- Campus Column
- Home Ec Girls Study Fields Of Opportunity
- Dance By M.E.C. Will Stem From "Picnic" Theme
Georgia Southern University, Student Media
Georgia Teachers College, Collegeboro, The George-Anne, Newspaper, Student Media, Georgia Southern University, Stevenson-Kefauver, Mimi Saba, Broucek-Hooley, G.E.A., Rat Day, Student Council, Helen Deal, Jennie Fay Morgan, Jane Martin, John E. McCroan Jr., Science Club, Fulton County, Black Stallions, Home Economics, Reflector
For all questions related to copyright and reuse of these materials, contact the Student Media Office, Georgia Southern University, Post Office Box 8067, Statesboro, GA 30460. E-mail: email@example.com
Georgia Southern University, "The George-Anne" (1956). The George-Anne. 332.