Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, CARES Center, Health Services, face coverings, Human Resources
- The new CARES Center is now operational online, via phone and via the GS mobile app.
- Georgia Southern Health Services is ready and currently providing testing for students.
- We are aware that many parents of school-aged children are dealing with unique decisions and circumstances right now
- Face-coverings are to be worn inside and outside where six feet social distancing may not always be possible.
- If “enforcement” of the face-coverings requirement is necessary, it should be carried out with civility and respect
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 9.