Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, LiveSafe app, CARES Center, buses, face coverings, Human Resources, return to campus plan
- The LiveSafe app now provides another tool to keep our community safe.
- Buses will be running this fall on and between campuses, with some precautions
- Be aware of the need for good mental health.
- HR has developed Virtual Training On COVID-19 Reopening.
- Today begins Phase 3 of our Initial Return to Campus Plan
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 8.