Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, CARES Center, COVID-19, University Store, Tech Corner, CDC, Vaccination
- CARES Center Availability Over the Break
- Free COVID-19 Testing Available on Campus
- Employees Save 25% at University Store and Tech Corner
- CDC Recommends a COVID-19 Booster Shot For Everyone Age 18 and Above
- Schedule a COVID-19 Vaccination Appointment Through the MyGS Portal
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 61.