Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, Great Gretsch Sound, FDA, CDC, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Holiday Helper Tree, University Awards of Excellence, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 1. All are invited to That Great Gretsch Sound! Opening Thursday
- 2. Vaccine booster doses for qualifying individuals are available for scheduling
- 3. Employees are invited to be a part of Georgia Southern’s 28th annual Holiday Helper Tree
- 4. Deadline is today for the 2021-2022 University Awards of Excellence nominations
- 5. Learn about Georgia Southern’s comprehensive Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 53.