Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, Vaccines, Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, CDC, Pfizer booster doses, CARES Center, Eagle Support Network (ESN), KEPRO, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 1. COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, free and available on campus.
- 2. Pfizer booster doses are available to those faculty, staff, and students who are eligible
- 3. It’s the last week to participate in our COVID-19 vaccine reward and incentive plan!
- 4. Applicants needed for the new Eagle Support Network (ESN)
- 5. Reminder that mental health resources are available for employees and students
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 46.