Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, Governor Kemp, Vaccine, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
- 1. Gov. Kemp encourages all state employees to get vaccinated
- 2. COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, free and available on campus
- 3. Info about additional vaccine doses for people who are moderately to severely immunocompromised
- 4. Everyone is encouraged to wear a mask or face covering while inside campus facilities.
- 5. Budget discussions should be going on in your division right now
- 6. Get in touch with the CARES center for COVID reports or questions
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 41.