Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19, testing, CARES Center, face coverings, mental health
- Statesboro DPH has reserved COVID testing hours just for GS students and employees
- Encourage colleagues and students to use the CARES Center.
- Face coverings are almost always required inside campus buildings
- Take care of your mental wellbeing.
- Training is available on the university COVID-19 resources webpage
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2020). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 4.