Georgia Southern University, Five Things You Should Know This Week, COVID-19 Vaccines, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, Office of Inclusive Excellence, Campus Life Enrichment Committee (CLEC), Inclusive Excellence Action Plan Seed Grants (OIE), Eagle Experience
- 1. COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, free and available on campus
- 2. Inclusive Excellence funding opportunities are now available
- 3. The Eagle Experience events continue
- 4. Everyone is encouraged to wear a mask or face covering while inside campus facilities.
- 5. Free COVID-19 testing is available in our communities
This work is archived and distributed under the repository's standard copyright and reuse license, available here. Under this license, end-users may copy, store, and distribute this work without restriction. For questions related to additional reuse of this work, please contact the copyright owner.
Georgia Southern University, "Five Things You Should Know This Week" (2021). Five Things You Should Know This Week. 39.